Thinking about Christmas?
Want to get a Christmas gift for a friend – or a special bottle for yourself? We’re launching gift cards and a special Champagne partnership just in time for the holidays
Have you ever wanted to learn about wine but not known where to start? The Wine List will help you learn what's going on in your glass.
Every month, receive bespoke lessons focused on two hard-to-find bottles. Awesome wine and a wine education delivered for £39 per month.
The Wine List costs £39 per month with no minimum contracts.
We carefully select distinct wines to ensure you're getting something interesting and a little rare.
Supermarkets offer their customers well under 1% of all the wine available in the world. In the remaining 99%, there's great wine in every category, and our mission is to find it for you.
As a Wine List member, you'll learn how to identify the characteristics of wine you like, and then apply that to choosing wine in the future.
You will learn how regions, climates, grapes varieties, and much more affect a wine's taste. Or how a winemaker's style can change the entire wine. And you'll learn anti-pretentious vocab so you can describe what you like.
Have you ever stuck to the same wines over and over?
Or wished you knew how to order wine better in a shop or a restaurant?
The Wine List will help you build up your knowledge of wine, and make better choices about bottles in the future.
Hundreds of hours required
passive and inactive learning